Let us enjoy some of the highlights in Tokyo at your pace. You can take time to stroll around, shop, enjoy street food, or take a picture.
What’s Not Included
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
I will meet you on the lobby floor.
What To Expect
Stop At: Meiji Shrine Imperial Garden
Stop At: Nezu Museum
Enjoy a good collection of Buddhist art in a beautiful building, famous for its outstanding approach designed by an internationally leading Japanese architect, Kengo Kuma. Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Not Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
- Operated by Rieko Takahashi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Learn more about cancellations.