Let us enjoy some of the highlights in Tokyo at your pace. You can take time to stroll around, shop, enjoy street food, or take a picture.
What’s Not Included
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide meets you on the lobby floor.
What To Expect
Stop At: Tokyo Skytree
The world highest standalone broadcasting tower with two observation decks at 350 m high and 450 m high.
Stop At: Asakusa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
Operated by Rieko Takahashi
For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Learn more about cancellations. Frequently Asked Questions